Monday 21 February 2011

James Bond Comic Instead of Storyboard

James bond comic - Well, after being bored on monday evening I have decided to change my storyboards and to put them into a readable comic. After all I think this is a good choice to slam a bit of my own creativity into the project and to not only make it more interesting for myself but to make it more interesting for the tutor. This is the front cover that I made by doing vectors, and believe it or not all of the james bond character is done with the pen tool on photoshop, bit by bit. Overall I ended on over 250 different shapes. Not bad for an hours work I believe and shows a good twist and hopefully putting the project on its edge. The Barcode and the 'edition 1' are just there for visual purposes to make it look good. 

I will be making the rest of the comic (storyboard) as a A3 Piece of work which will be folded to make a 2 page spread storyboard, with front cover, story and back cover. ( The Poker chips were stolen form deviant art; Im definitely not taking credit for them! )

No comments:

Post a Comment